This paper Generally consists of 3 components: General Laws, Jurisprudence & Interpretation. This jurisprudence is the particular study of the science of Law. This study of Law in jurisprudence is not just about any specific statute / the rule but of the Law in general, the concepts of this, the principles & the philosophies underpinning this. Also, you can avail the guidance of the Jurisprudence, Interpretation, and General Law Online Lectures by CS Pankaj Kumar For CS Executive Module 1
The primary objective of this Interpretation is to find the actual intention of this legislature. The actual necessity of the Interpretation arrives where this language of the statutory provision is very much ambiguous, not unambiguous or where these two views are very much possible or wear the prevention provides the various meanings defeating the object of a statute.
Dictionary laws if the essential prerequisite for the professional course is company secretary. The constitutional Law deals with powers, responsibilities & functions of multiple organs of state; the administrative Law Generally deals with the day-to-day governance mechanism & the civil & the criminal procedure code, the right to the information Act, 2005, etc., spread into each phase of modern life approximately. CS Executive Module 1: Jurisprudence, Interpretation, and General Law Video Classes can provide ultimate guidance.
1. The Sources of Law: Meaning of this Law & the Significance of this; the Relevance of Law to the civil Society; Jurisprudence and the Legal Theory; Schools of Law propounded by the Austin, Dean Roscoe Pound, Kelsen & Bentham; Salmond, Statutes, Common Law, Precedent, Stare decisis.
2. Constitution: Broad Framework of this Constitution of India; Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles of the State Policy & the Fundamental Duties; Legislative framework & the Powers of Union & States; the Judicial framework; Executive or the Administrative framework; Legislative Process; Money Bill; Finance Bill & some Other Bills; Parliamentary Standing Committees & the Role of those; Writ Jurisdiction of High Courts & the Supreme Court; Different kinds of writs.
3. Interpretation of the Statutes: Requirement for Interpretation of the statute; Principles of the Interpretation; Aids to the Interpretation; Legal Terminologies; Reading the Bare Act and the Citation of Cases.
4. The Administrative Laws: Conceptual Analysis; Source & the requirement of the Administrative Law; the Principle of the Natural Justice; Administrative Discretion; Judicial Review and some other Remedies; the Liability of the Government, and Public Corporation.
5. Law of the Torts: General conditions of the Liability for the Tort; Strict & the Absolute Liability; Vicarious Liability; Torts/wrongs to personal safety & freedom; Liability of the Corporate Entity or the company in the Torts; Remedies in this Torts.
6. Limitation Act: The Computation of this specific Period of the Limitation; Bar of the Limitation; Effect of some acknowledgment; Acquisition of the ownership by the Possession; Classification of the specific Period of Limitation.
7. Civil Procedure Code: Structure & the Jurisdiction of the Civil Courts; central Basic Understanding of some Certain Terms - Order, Judgment & the Decree, Stay of the Suits, Cause of specific Action, Res Judicata, Summary Proceedings, Appeals, Reference, Review & Revision; the Powers of Civil Court & their exercise by the Tribunals; the Institution of Suit; and the Summary Procedure. CS Executive Module 1: Jurisprudence, Interpretation, and General Law Pendrive Classes are extremely helpful in understanding the whole concept correctly.
8. Indian Penal Code: The Introduction; Offences against the Property-Criminal Misappropriation of the property, Criminal Breach of the Trust, Cheating, Fraudulent Deeds & the Dispositions of particular Property; Offences relating to the Documents & the Property Marks- Forgery; Defamation; Abetment & the Criminal Conspiracy.
9. Criminal Procedure Code: Classes of the Criminal Courts; Power of the Courts; Arrest of the Persons; Mens Rea; Cognizable & the Non-Cognizable Offences; Bail; Continuing Offences; Compounding of the Offences; Summons & Warrants; Searches; and the Summary Trial. Jurisprudence, Interpretation, and General Law Online Video Classes For CS Executive Module 1 also can give you the entire information about that.
CS Video Classes - Giving Best S Executive Module 1: Jurisprudence, Interpretation, and General Law Pendrive Classes
Statements about the particular facts to be also proved; Relevancy of the facts connected with the particular fact to be proved; Opinion of the 3rd Persons; Facts of which evidence cannot be provided; the Oral, Documentary & the Circumstantial Evidence; Burden of proof; Presumptions; Witness; the
Improper admission and the rejection of evidence. JIGL Video Classes by CS Pankaj Kumar can help you properly.