What is the role of the Company Secretary?
One of the most vital positions in a corporation is Company Secretary (CS). He or she serves as a conscience seeker for the company. A licensed Company Secretary handles the legal parts of a company. A CS is responsible for filing Returning tax returns, give advice the board of directors, keeping records, and ensuring that the company complies with the law are all responsibilities of the CFO. all legal and regulatory requirements.
Eligibility Criteria for Company Secretary
To pursue the program, any student who desires to become a certified Company Secretary must meet the following eligibility criteria and must follow CS Professional Video Classes:
• To enrol in the Company Secretary program's first level (Foundation Program), you must have completed Class XII in any subject (except fine arts) from a recognized university or equivalent.
• Candidates interested in pursuing CS after graduation will only have to complete two levels: Executive and Professional Development Programs
• All Graduates and Post Graduates (except Fine Arts) who have passed The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India's Foundation exam, The Institute of Cost Accountants of India's Foundation exam, or The Institute of Cost Accountants of India's Common Proficiency Test (CPT) or any other accountancy Institution in India or abroad recognized by the Institute's Council are exempted f
Entrance Exams for Company Secretary
• The ICSI Company Secretary program accepts applications all year. The tests take place twice a year, in June and December. Aspiring students can apply for the exam month of their choice and can take CS Professional Video Classes.
• Those who want to join CS at the Executive Program level must enrol by February 28 to take both modules in the December exam this year, or those who want to take the June exam next year must enrol by September 30.
• If you want to take a single module in the June Examination the following year, you must enrol in the Executive Program by November 30 and must follow CS Foundation Video Classes.
Courses & Specializations for Company Secretaries
This is a corporate professional development course. The business environment, communication, ethics, entrepreneurship, management, economics, and accounting are all covered in the foundation course by CS Video Classes. Company law, tax law, general law, securities law, commercial law, and accounting & audit practice are all included in the CS executive program.
Candidates are taught secretarial techniques, financial, and treasury management at the final level through CS Professional Video Classes. Candidates can pick one speciality in the program's final module: Capital, Insurance Law and Practice, Banking Law and Practice, Commodity and Money Market, Intelligent Property Rights – Law and Practice, and International Business-Laws and Practices.
Why Choose Cd Classes – For Taking CS Professional Video Classes
Although there are multiple online education institutes providing CS training, but Cd Classes is the one which steps ahead from all.
One of the biggest USPs of Cd Classes, is the quality of education and training offered to the enrolled students. One can be rest assured to get personalized training as it is top-notch.